20. Albergue de Azofra (Azofra)
SHELTER DE AZOFRA
Calle Las Parras, 7
26323 Azofra. la Rioja
941 379 325 / 638 261 432
OPEN MARCH TO OCTOBER.
The municipal pilgrim hostel Azofra is an exclusive public shelter for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, located in a large modern building in the small town of Azofra La Rioja, inaugurated in 2004.
It is a building with hotel structure on 3 floors and double rooms. When filled, and in winter when closed, the parish hostel Herbert Simon, 16 open seats, next to the church.
These are the services we offer in our hostel:
- Washing machine: Yes, and dryer.
- Hot water.
- Showers: 9
- Toilets 12
- Lockers or cabinets: There are lockers
- Water and soda machine.
- Towels and soap: towel is given that no
- Coffee machine.
- Clothes line.
Some of the buildings of cultural interest in Azofra are related to Christian worship. Others, while also related to cults, take the form of routes or paths:
- The Camino de Santiago passes through Azofra and pilgrims can stop and rest and enjoy your GASTRONOMY.
- Church of Nuestra señora de los Angeles, dating from the eighteenth century. Some elements of construction are older, like the tower, dating from the sixteenth century.
- old houses, located in the village, where the past has inherited Azofra be seen.