61. Albergue Paloma y Leña (S.Mamede do Camiño)
San Memede do Camiño
SHELTER PALOMA Y LEÑA
San Mamede, S/N,
27619 Sarria (Lugo)
982 533 248 // 658 90 68 16
OPEN FROM MARCH TO NOVEMBER.
The Peregrine Service Center at Paloma y Leña was born of a personal project of his owners after several pilgrimages to Santiago de Compostela. They decided to base their future on the road and in this corner of Galicia created their shelter for refugee, rest, stop and inn for pilgrims and bike-pilgrims.
Double: 40 euros.
Single room 20 euros.
Dinner: 10 euros.
Wanting you to enjoy our facilities, here are the facilities we offer from the shelter Paloma y Leña:
· Two pilgrim rooms with toilets and showers (20 places).
· 5 double rooms with bath.
· Pilgrim dinner (also vegetarian)
· Dining room.
· Living room with fireplace.
· Car and bikes parking place.
· Sales of soft drinks and snacks.
· Soft drinks and coffee machines.
· Access and toilets for disabled.
The hostel is located in a rural environment surrounded by green countryside. In its modern facilities you will find well-deserved rest and relaxation. You'll reach it after passing the impressive monastery of SAMOS and you will be just 4 kms. away of SARRIA. At shelter Paloma y Leña simply you will enjoy a charming reception in the best companies and will be surrounded by nature and tranquility.